Sea Eagle 12’6″ Sport Runabout Inflatable Sport Tender Boat
The Sea Eagle 126sr Inflatable is best suited for those wishing to have a more roomy inflatable boat suitable as a tender boat, inflatable fishing boat or sport boat . It’s larger than the Sea Eagle 106sr, yet still portable enough to pack away relatively small and stow under deck, in an RV or in the trunk of a car. This rugged inflatable boat can carry up to 6 adults or 1600 lbs. Checkout it’s impressive list of 5 Star Reviews which witness why by many it is considered one of the Best Small Inflatable Boats in its class
About the Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts Series
If you are looking to buy a Top Inflatable Boat look no further than Sea Eagle. What makes these boats amongst the Best Inflatable Boats? The great advantage of these Sea Eagle Inflatable Boats is their lightweight to size ratio. This increases stow-ability and reduces overall hull weight by nearly 25%. With their inflatable drop stitch floors it reduces storage footprint by 50% because you no longer have to deal with wooden or aluminum floorboards. These Sea Eagle Inflatable Boats are truly practical as tenders, to carry in a RV or SUV or you can even stow below deck.
You have a choice of flooring options – a high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floor, making for a lighter boat that’s easier to setup, less expensive to motor and far more portable. Or you can invest in the optional rigid molded plastic floorboards that are virtually unbreakable.
For optimal performance the maximum horse power motor rating for the rigid inflatable drop stitch floor is 20hp motors
Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts are great all around boats for fishing, scuba diving or just plain running about!
Key Features of Sea Eagle 126sr Inflatable Sport Boat
Seaworthy In All Conditions – Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts have been around since 1997. Since then they have been tested in all sorts of conditions around the world. They have been taken around Long Island (300 miles each trip) multiple times in seas varying from flat calm to 10 – 12 foot ocean waves.. They’ve been used on the Yangtze River in China and on the Indian continent for fire and flood rescue work. These Sea Eagle Inflatable Boats are being used in these same countries by Fire and Police Departments for flood and rescue work on lakes, rivers, bays and oceans.
Patented Outside Drop Stitch Inflatable Keel – The outside drop stitch inflatable keel provides several unique performance benefits.
- It creates the ability to turn sharply and precisely in any direction. This is a godsend when coming to a dock or motoring in crowded harbors.
- The inflatable drop stitch keel also provides extra buoyancy at the bow allow this boat to ride over waves rather than plowing through waves. This same feature in combination with large rear rounded tubes helps these transom boats get up on a plane far faster. Unlike other transom boats with an inside inflatable keel the overall performance of our Sea Eagle transom boats are far more precise, responsive, and stable in all sea conditions.
Molded Plastic Floorboards or Rigid High Pressure Inflatable Drop Stitch Floor – Sea Eagle offer two kinds of floorboards for their Sea Eagle Sport Runabouts each providing unique benefits.
- Their molded plastic floorboards are virtually unbreakable and will not be harmed by the sun, saltwater or other chemicals. They provide tremendous structural strength for motoring and standing ability for anglers and yachtsmen.
- Their high pressure rigid inflatable drop stitch floors provide excellent rigidity and very good structural strength at a fraction of the weight. If you use their drop stitch floor the weight saving in a 10.6sr is 31 lbs., in a 12.6sr 34 lbs., and in a 14sr 41 lbs. This is very important if you are a yacht owner looking for a super lightweight and easy to handle tender. This same feature is equally important to motorhome owners, fishermen and recreational boaters who want less weight and faster set up times.
- NMMA & CE Certified
- 5/8″ grab line along sides for safety
- 4″ Inflatable External Keel with Rubbing Strake for extra protection
- Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Built in oarlocks for easy rowing
- Two stainless steel d-rings for towing
- Four Carry handles
- Front lifting handle
- Wide beam hull design for stability
This Sea Eagle 126sr Package is supplied with a hand and foot pump – for an easier experience treat yourself to the Sea Eagle’s recommended Bravo BTP 2 Stage Turbo Electric Pump
Specification Sea Eagle 12’6″ Inflatable Sport Tender Boat
- Person Capacity : 6
- Hull Weight: 94 lbs. (117 lbs. with inflatable floor, 151 lbs. with plastic floorboards)
- Length: 12 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 5 ft. 5 in.
- Interior: 8′ 6″ x 2′ 8″
- Load Capacity: 6 Adults or 1600 lbs.
- Deflated: Approx. 46″ x 26″ x 12″ (hull), 40″ x 32″ x 4″ (floorboards)
- Chambers: 5 (port, starboard, bow, keel & DS floor)
- Tube Diameter : 18″
- Air Valves: 5 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 20 min. (w/ inflatable floor), 30 min. (w/ floorboards)
- Seam: Glued Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 20 hp (w/ inflatable floor), 30 hp (w/ plastic floorboards), 150 lbs. max weight, 15″ Shaft, Gas Engine
- Floor: Inflatable Floor (23 lbs.), Plastic Floorboards (57 lbs.)
- Speed Estimates: 20 hp (20 mph w/ 2 adults, 15 mph w/ 4 adults), 25 hp (23 mph w/ 2 adults, 18 mph w/ 4 adults)