Bravo BTP12 Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump
The Bravo BTP12 Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump is an ultra-fast electric pump. It is made even more convenient with a battery which neatly fits into its carry bag. This two-stage electric pump will rapidly inflate you inflatable craft with a high capacity turbine blower and then switch to a high pressure piston pump to pressurize the hull from 1 to 14.5 PSI. With a full battery charge, you can easily inflate the largest inflatable boats several times over.
Key Features of Bravo Turbo Electric Pump
- (Stage 1) Low pressure/high volume turbine blower
- (Stage 2) High pressure piston for higher PSI
- For products with high air volume requirements such as Inflatable Boats, RIBs, SUPs, Skiffs and Kayaks
- The Bravo Pump will stop automatically when selected pressure is reached
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 4″ x 6″
- Maximum Draw 20 Amps.
The Bravo Turbo Package?
- Bravo 2 Stage Turbo Pump
- Carry Bag
- 102″ (8’6″) cable w/alligator clips
- 72″ (6′) inflation hose
- Common valve adapters