Alpacka Raft Gnarwahl Inflatable Whitewater Packraft
The Alpacka Raft Gnarwhal brings you the thrills of whitewater rafting in an inflatble raft Advanced paddlers get the most from the Gnarwhal by setting up early and paddling hard, making it ideal for high volume rivers and messy features that require speed, power, and stability to clean. Novice and intermediate paddlers will get the most from the Alpacka Gnarwhal’s unmatched stability and forgiveness, which makes whitewater fun so that you can focus on developing your technique and building confidence without worrying about getting a drenching every time you make a mistake.
Features of Alpacka Raft Gnarwahl
- Shape – Rally Hull
- Tube Diameter – 11.7-inch
- Valve – Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments – 4 bow grab loops, 2 stern grab loops, 2 double D-Rings, 2 ankle loops, 2 multi-slot strap plates, and two strap plates
- Seating -3/4 Length WW Seat, WW Foot Brace, Adjustable Foam Backband, Patented 4-point Thigh Straps
- Build Configurations – Whitewater Deck or Self Bailer
- Cargo Fly – Standard (Internal Dry Bags sold separately)
- Materials – Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA). 420d nylon hull is available for a heavy duty option.
- Includes – Inflation Bag, Stuff Sack, and Basic Repair Kit
- Manufacturing – Made to Order in Mancos, Colorado