Sevylor Fishing Rio 9’9″ Hunting Fishing Canoe Kayak – 1 Person Kayak
Model: Sevylor 2000014134
Sevylor Rio Hunting Fishing Inflatable Canoe is a Top Inflatable Canoe for fishing or hunting that is designed to fit one person and a lot of gear. It does the job of a traditional canoe or kayak in the water but being inflatable, when deflated, folds up into a durable nylon carry bag so neatly fits in the car or truck.
In the water, the raised bow of the Sevylor Rio and its stern gives you better handling. With tough 18-gauge PVC bladder with radio frequency (RF) welded seams and a thick 840D nylon cover with 1000D tarpaulin bottom, the canoe is durable enough to get through some of the strongest rapids.
Inflation and deflation are made easy with the boats Boston valves and the boat has separate air chambers for added safety.
Key Features of the Sevylor Fishing Rio Kayak
- Inflatable Watercraft: Deflates and Folds-Up Easily for Transport
- Raised Bow-and-Stern gives you Better-Handling
- Tough 18-Gauge PVC Bladder
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Thick 840D Nylon Cover
- 1000D Tarpaulin Bottom
- Durable-Enough to Get Through Strongest Rapids
- Boston Valves: for Easy Inflation and Deflation
Design Details-On-Canoe Make Trip Comfortable and Organized
- Carry Handles
- Adjustable Covered Bucket Seat
- Inflatable Floor
- D-Rings to Secure Gear
- You’ll Never Want to Take a Fiberglass Shell Again!
- Berkley Fishing Rod Holder with 2-Mounting Locations
- Coast Guard Compliant & Certified by NMMA Under ABYC Standards
- Trolling Motor Mounts for Sevylor Electric Trolling Motor
- Owner’s Manual
- Pressure Gauge
- Nylon Carry Bag w/Top Grab Handles for Easy Transport
Specification Sevylor Rio Hunting Fishing Inflatable Canoe
- Materials: Bladder – 18-Gauge PVC, Bottom – 1000D Tarpaulin, Cover – 840D Nylon
- RF Welded Seams
- Dimensions:Inflated: (L x W) 9ft 9in x 35″ (332.7 cm x 89 cm)
- Rider Capacity: 1-Person 350 lbs. (158.76 kg)
- Valves: Boston
Reasons to consider the Sevylor Rio Hunting Fishing Canoe
This inflatable canoe is rugged which is important when out on the water. You want a canoe/kayak what can cope with submerged branches or rock in the shallows. The 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged and the 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures. In case you do get a puncture the multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated.
When out fishing you will doubtless have a lot of gear and the Sevylor Rio provides plenty of space. If you plan to travel some distance the Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities.
A great buy at around $320 and at the time of writing.